) Possess good communication skills.
2) Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
3) Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
4) Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
5) Present information about company offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers.
6) Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
7) Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
8) Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
9) Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria