Job Detail

Graphic Design – Retails Fashion Industry

Annual Leave, Bonus, Medical Benefit etc

Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Central
Full Time
Category : Media & Advertising Salary : 300RM Experience(s) : 2 Year

Overview

• Implement and execute the overall concept of merchandising display • Ensure that the standards of visual merchandising presentation meet the Company’s requirements • Able to take responsibility and able to work independently in graphic field

About Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd

Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd experiences JXBR’s leadership as a leading local recruitment services vendor can provide proven solutions for our clients. JXBR’s consultants have been successfully servicing clients over the years in the Malaysia. Our tenure and experience puts us in a unique position to successfully handle a recruitment project or an assignment for your company that will be cost and quality-effective. We understand the challenges faced in the client’s environment, as well as the need for responsive and accurate recruitment services. We are constantly researching the trends with the goal of producing innovative solutions to anticipate our clients’ needs. The services that we provide are unmatched in the industry.

Our client is a popular retail company in Malaysia which offers items at a medium-to-high rate. With stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products.

Currently seeking dynamic and highly-motivated individuals to join them for the following positions:

Position: Graphic Design – Retails Fashion Industry

Location : Subang Jaya

Job Propose

The position’s workload 75% will be in the office, doing graphic needs and the rest 25% will be supporting to the stores if needed. Focus will be graphic work.

 

Responsibilities 

  • Implement and execute the overall concept of merchandising display
  • Ensure that the standards of visual merchandising presentation meet the Company’s requirements
  • Able to take responsibility and able to work independently in graphic field

 

Requirements: 

  • Minimum 2 years of experience as GD in the Retails Fashion (Apparels)
  • Computer literate (Illustrator / Photoshop / Basic Microsoft Office – Word / Excel)
  • Good command of spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
  • Able to work independently and is an effective team member
  • Able to travel between retail stores
  • Able to communicate in English, Bahasa and Mandarin/Cantonese
  • Malaysian ONLY

 Remuneration Packages: 

  • Basic : RM 2,800.00 to RM 3,500.00
  • Medical Coverage – entitled, outpatient, hospitalization and specialist treatment
  • Annual Leave, Bonus, Etc
  • Training Provide
  • 5 days work – 9.00am – 6.00pm

Interested applicant(s) please contact 013 3223 590 or email resume to RECRUITMENT4@ JXBR.COM.MY

Upload Your Resume

Please upload your resume in .doc | docx |PDF format.

Upload Your Resume

Post Job Now

Please Post Job Vacancies..

Post A Job Now