Our client is a popular retail company in Malaysia which offers items at a medium-to-high rate. With stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products.
Currently seeking dynamic and highly-motivated individuals to join them for the following positions:
Position: Finance Assistant – Subang Jaya
The post holder will directly report to, and support the Business & Merchandise
Planning Manager to assist in planning and forecasting for commercial decisions
Regarding Stock Holding, Sales & Sales Estimates, Pricing & Margins, Cost of
- Producing data weekly, monthly, seasonal and yearly performance for analysis on categories on an accurate and timely manner.
- Running sales and stock reports, as well as performing basic level sales,trends and promotional analysis.
- Working closely with the Buying team to coordinate data required for planning the OTB Budget.
- Provide basic administrative support to other areas of the Merchandising/Buying team and the Business Heads as appropriate.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of pricing on the Flagship (e-Commerce) platform.
- Undertake responsibilities to support any ad-hoc projects within the Merchandising/Buying team.
- A diploma or degree major in Accounting or Finance or Merchandising related discipline.
- Fast learner and passionate in the job with good organisation skills.
- Good IT skills especially in Microsoft Office applications Words, Excel, Powerpoint and quick study in learning company specifics computer programs, e.g. SAP, Qlikview, Tableau, Profit.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong team working and both verbal and written communication skills.
- Min 1-2 years working experience in related position.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa, and Mandarin/Cantonese
- Malaysian ONLY
- Basic : RM 2,800.00 to RM 3,500.00
- Medical Coverage – entitled, outpatient, hospitalization and specialist treatment
- Annual Leave, Bonus, Etc
- Training Provide
- 5 days work – 9.00am – 6.00pm
Interested applicant(s) please contact 013 3223 590 or email resume to RECRUITMENT4@ JXBR.COM.MY